Have you ever heard of a bucket list? Well, it’s a list of things you want to do before you die. It shouldn’t sound morbid, it’s actually a great way to make sure you realize some of your life’s dreams and goals. On your typical bucket list you might find things like: visit Antarctica, climb Mount Everest, reunite with my childhood best friend, make a million dollars before age 65, etc. Well, today we’re going to talk about a bucket list that is a little more racy than your typical one. It’s a sexual bucket list. Sexual things you want to do before you go.
A sexual bucket list is not only a fun challenge for you, it is also an amazing way to get ideas for how to improve your sexual relationship with your partner. If you feel like things have been in a rut lately, do new and different things is a great way to propel yourself right out of that funk. If you’re currently single, a sexual bucket list can take on a new meaning and include things that the relationship list might not have.
Keep in mind with this kind of list that the idea isn’t to complete it in one month. The list might take some time. You might add things along the way and take other things off without completing them. If you’re in a relationship you have to remember that all things on the list are subject to your partner’s approval. It’s a fun way to spice things up and keep things interesting in your relationship. A bucket list is meant to take time to complete, so enjoy it, don’t rush it!
Today I’m going to share a sample bucket list with you to get some ideas flowing. A fun way to share this with your partner is for each of you to separately make your own list and then get together to share what you’ve written. It’s a great way to learn about your partner’s secret fantasies or what she really loves to do. Another idea is to make a couple’s list together. Both ideas are great, but making them separately allows you to really be open about things you want to try.
Here is my sample list, some things will be on the tame side, others will be much more racy. Take from it what you like and leave what you don’t!
1. Have sex vacation weekend where you have sex at least 10 times in one weekend
2. Have sex in a jacuzzi
3. Have sex in a parking lot (car optional!)
4. Visit a swingers club (you don’t have to participate, you can just watch if you want!)
5. Have sex on a sex swing
6. Visit a strip club together and get a lap dance for both of you
7. Give her multiple orgasms
8. Devote an entire day to just pleasing her: think oral sex, erotic massages, drawing her a hot bath, cooking or ordering her favorite meals.
9. Have her devote an entire day to just pleasing you: you get to set the rules with this one!
10. Find her g-spot and try giving her a G spot orgasm
11. Have sex in a rain storm
12. Have a quickie in a bathroom
13. Have foreplay sex while blindfolded
14. Watch pornography together
15. Try a threesome
16. Have sex on a boat
17. Watch each other masturbate to completion
18. Have sex on the beach
19. Give her oral sex every day for a week
20. Have sex in a one hour motel
21. Have sex in the woods
22. Go shopping at a sex toy shop together
23. Practice role playing scenarios
24. Get a couples massage (while this isn’t sexual in nature, it can be a great way to relax and reconnect as a couple. When you get home from the massage you can ravage each other!)
25. Join the mile high club
26. Have phone sex
27. Have video chat sex
28. Make a “home video” (AKA sex tape!)
29. Experiment with bondage (tie each other up)
30. Take a class on giving massages
31. Have sex in a public place
32. Have oral sex in a public place
33. Go skinny dipping with your partner
34. Have sex with food involved
35. Look at internet porn together
36. Read each other erotic stories aloud
37. Have sex in an elevator
38. Use a new sex toy
39. Have anal sex
40. Allow her to dominate you for a night
41. Dominate her for a night
42. Touch each other under the dinner table out at a restaurant
43. Spend an entire day naked together
44. Go lingerie shopping together
45. Use ice on each other’s bodies
46. Have sex in someone else’s bed
47. Have sex in your childhood bedroom
48. Have sex in your place of work or hers
49. Have sex when there are a lot of people around who could catch you
50. Realize a personal fantasy!
Have fun adding to the list!
Looking for more hot sex tips? Click here
By Gabrielle Moore
Gabrielle Moore helps couples around the world improve their sex lives. She communicates daily with her more than 300,000 subscribers. Gabrielle is the author of several best-selling books, such as “The Female Orgasm Revealed“, “Turn Her On Faster“, “Hot Licks“, and many others.