In Part I of this series, we left off between the legs after a slow full-body caress and tease. Now we’ll explore a few more approaches to sensuous touch to build up tension and intensify orgasmic response. The following is intended as inspiration, not instruction. The only way to know what your partner loves is to ask.
Here are a few more thoughts on how to touch between her legs:
* Lube up your fingers on your dominant hand and make a W-shape with your index, middle and ring fingers. Place the “W” against the top of her vulva and draw your hand down toward the bottom of her vulva by her perineum. As you pull them down, draw them in toward one another so that you no longer have a “W”, but a flat palm and straight fingers. You can then move your palm back up to the top of the vulva (toward the pubic mound) and reopen your fingers into a “W” formation. Repeat and vary pressure according to her breath, moans and pelvic movements.
* Use a flat lubed-palm or several fingers to gently draw figure-eights over her labia and vaginal opening.
* Use your thumbs to gently draw circles over her lubricated vulva.
* Gently pull up and down on her clitoral hood to provide non-direct stimulation of the clitoral shaft.
* Consider using blindfolds, restraints, feathers and textured condoms/gloves to intensify pleasure and excitement.
In Part III, we’ll explore pleasure that includes penetration.
Be creative, take your time and remember to use lots of lube.
And if you like these moves and want to learn more, check out my upcoming book on Amazon!
[…] – like button',unescape(String(response).replace(/+/g, " "))]); }); In parts I and II of this series, we explored ways to touch and pleasure a woman without penetration. Now it’s time […]
[…] the toys to something your partner is already doing. For example, he likely already knows how to touch your hot spots, so build on his skills: “Wow! It felt so good when you touched me there. It’s so […]